The new Win-GRAF series XP-9000-IoT are Windows 10 IoT Enterprise-based Programmable Automatic Controllers (PACs) that combine compute capabilities, embedded input/output (I/O) (optional), and operator interface into a single device, providing the ideal solution for data acquisition and control in one PAC.
The controllers are based on an Intel E3845 processor, have 1/3/7 input/output (I/O) expansion slots and a variety of interfaces, including dual Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, USB ports, RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces. Local I/O slots support the use of I-9K or I-97K series I/O modules, and additional options are available for I/O expansion via Ethernet or RS-485 I/O modules.
Сontrollers with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS on a 64-bit x86 platform offer the following benefits:
- Increased processing speed: thanks to the Intel E3845 processor, Win-GRAF can now run more efficiently on the IoT platform, resulting in faster data processing
- Increased Internet security: upgrading the operating system results in increased system security
- Support for a rich range of apps built for Windows 10: supports Universal Windows apps, giving you more flexibility in developing and using a variety of apps
The new XP-9x88-IoT controllers support Win-GRAF runtime.
Win-GRAF is an IEC 61131-3 compliant software development platform designed for creating industrial control and automation solutions. This software development tool allows users to create custom software applications for a wide range of industrial control systems and can be implemented on all Win-GRAF PACs from ICP DAS.
Win-GRAF's open architecture allows users to integrate and customize specific applications. Programming interfaces for C++, C#, and LabVIEW enable data exchange between work time and third-party software.
The Win-GRAF Workbench provides a wide range of libraries and pre-built function blocks that can be used to quickly and efficiently create complex control systems. Additionally, the integrated development environment (IDE) includes a user-friendly graphical user interface, code editor, debugging tools and simulation capabilities, making it easier for developers to test and validate their applications.
- Support or the free HMI software eLogger
- Support for various protocols: Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII Master, Modbus TCP/RTU Slave and DCON
- Data linking feature allows data exchange between PACs
- The Live Edit feature allows you to make minor changes to a project while it is running, without having to stop the running program
- Support for online debugging/control and offline program simulation
- Custom function blocks can be created using Visual Studio 2008 and run in the Win-GRAF environment
The comparison table below shows the key features of each controller in the series.
|Model||CPU||RAM||Non-volatile memory||Storage||Screen resolution||Ethernet ports||USB ports||RS-232/RS-485||I/O slots|
|XP-9188-IoT||E3845 1.91 GHz, Quad-core||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM||128 KB MRAM;
16 KB EEPROM
|64 GB SSD
32 GB CF card
|VGA 1280 x 1024~1920 x 1080 (16: 9) , 640 x 480~1024 x 768 (4 : 3) HDMI 2560 x 1600 @ 24bpp||2||4||4||1|