ISN-812 series modules have a built-in infrared temperature sensor, which was specially designed for non-contact temperature measurement.
The module has a variety of temperature threshold detection functions to meet different temperature measurement needs.
The operation of the ISN-812 module is based on the built-in IR sensor: the lens focuses the thermal radiation on the thermal sensor. The received data is converted into an electrical signal, which in turn is converted into Modbus RTU/TCP.
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Temperature measuring range: -40°С ~ +300°С
- Field of view: 110° x 75°
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU protocol
- Temperature threshold function
- Various mounting methods: wallmount, magnetic and universal
- Power over PoE (for iSN-812P-MTCP)