ICP DAS has introduced a new MQTT I/O module MQ-7260AM.
The MQ-7260AM module has 6 discrete inputs (dry and wet contact) and 6 electromechanical relay outputs. The module also has 2 Ethernet ports that can work as a switch.
The MQ-7260AM module supports MQTT and Modbus TCP protocols. Modbus is a communication protocol widely used to control and monitor remote industrial devices. MQTT is a lightweight messaging protocol well suited for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. The MQ-7260AM has a user-friendly web interface that provides easy configuration, network connection status and I/O status monitoring through a web browser.
Key features of the new module:
- Built-in web server, which makes it easy to configure and monitor the status of the module using a web browser
- Support for MQTT and Modbus TCP protocols
- I/O ports:
- 6 digital inputs: dry and wet contact
- 6 digital outputs: electromechanical relay (SPST N.O)
- LED indication of input/output status
- 2 Ethernet ports for connecting the module in a chain (Daisy-Chain Topology)