Axiomtek announces the release of another new product, a functional Mini ITX CPU board MANO566.
The 12th generation Intel Core i Alder Lake processors continue to take over the industrial equipment segment. More and more processor boards, computers and other equipment are being based on the 12th and even the 13th generation Intel CPUs. Another new product is going to be released very soon, which is a Mini ITX form factor mainboard of the popular and well-known MANO line, named MANO566.
MANO566 key features are as following:
- LGA1700 socket for installing 12th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors up to 65W TDP
- Chipset Q670E
- 2x RAM slots, 260-pin DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM format, max. volume 64GB
- Possibility of installing an M.2 type drive M 2280 NVMe key
- 2x SATA connectors with RAID 0/1 support
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 700 with 1x DisplayPort++, 2x HDMI and 1x eDP interfaces
- 2x 2.5 Gbit/s LAN ports via Intel I226-LM controller, support for Wake-on-LAN technology and PXE Boot ROM
- 4x COM ports RS-232/422/485 (+5V/+12V)
- 4x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.2
- Expansion slots: 1x PCIe x16, 1x M.2 key E 2230 and 1x M.2 key B 3052/3042
- Mic In and Line Out audio connectors, Realtek ALC888S controller
- TPM 2.0 module
- Digital I/O 8-channel programmable
The new MANO566 motherboard is an excellent choice for building a modern compact industrial system, equipped with rich functionality and a powerful computing base.