Axiomtek has announced the release of a new model of industrial computer in the GOT family in the nearest future. The model is called GOT-318A-ELK-WCD.
The novelty is the second release based on the Intel Celeron J6412 (Elkhart Lake) processor this year, after the GOT-315A-ELK-WCD model, which was released at the end of January. The main differences are in diagonal and dimensions. From a hardware point of view, the functionality of both models is completely identical. GOT-318A-ELK-WCD will mostly be of interest as a solution where a large screen size and a resolution of 1920x1080 (FHD) are needed. The main distinguishing characteristics of the new model:
- Capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support
- Energy-efficient (12W) Intel Celeron J6412 CPU with a base clock speed of 2.0GHz, Elkhart Lake generation
- Support for 260-pin DDR4 2133/2400/2666/3200 SO-DIMM RAM modules, maximum capacity up to 32GB
- Support for mSATA and 2.5” SATA drives (7 mm and 9.5 mm height)
- Network ports include 1xGbps (Intel I210-AT controller) and 1x2.5Gbps (Intel I226-LM controller)
- Expansion slots include Mini PCIe (PCIe + SATA + USB) and M.2 key E (for Wi-Fi)
- Video interface ports: VGA and HDMI
- 2-pin terminal block for connecting a remote on/off button
- Power terminal block with extended voltage range support from 9V~36V DC
- Hardware power switching with the AT/ATX lever
- Operational temperature range from -10°C to 50°C
Also, it is worth highlighting the availability of the TPM 2.0 module by default, which is necessary for full support of the Windows 11 operating system.
The GOT-318A-ELK-WCD new industrial panel computer by Axiomtek is a modern fanless computing system with all-in-one functionality required today. The novelty will successfully cope with the majority of simple tasks in the industrial sector and will be an excellent choice for applications without additional investments for the next few years.