You will notice that the current Kiosk Panel PC can actually surprise the user in a big way. This new product KPPC-1812 can be used in a wide range of sectors; from the retail to service based industries like hospitality and banking.
A Brief Guide on Kiosk Panel PC Firstly, this is a Kiosk Panel PC that offers standard user interface computer-based services, which do not require much training, for clients from a wide range of industries to use. You can find out more on its benefits in the below pointers:
- They allow multiple possibiltes for user interaction in self-servicing.
- They offer the best silent tool for effective marketing and customer care through a front webcam for verification and face-to-face assistance.
- They are easy to use and conveniently located to serve the users in need.
- The technology used is simple but of great quality, quite intuitive, and exciting to use.
- It has low installation and maintenance costs.
Why the KPPC 1812
With an Intel Celeron Processor J1900, this kiosk Panel PC has the ability to play off multimedia contents for advertising. Thus, there is no need for replacement. An 18.5" display screen with Intel graphics makes the picture quality perfect. Moreover, with touch capabilities, it is a perfect solution for a faster and better self-service machine for clients in the 21st century. It also has a 4GB memory to make it easy for basic multitasking without stalling. The ultra-slim feature, easily removable PC memory, touch screen, the CPU, and hard drive maximize kiosk performance and minimize the vtotal cost of ownership (TCO) for users. Its design is phenomenal and can serve a larger clientèle than its predecessors that even had coolants to meet the intensity.
With this particular tool, the owner can rest assured of durability, good inner design, high display features, evolutionary abilities, and ultimate satisfaction to users.
KPPC 1812 features:
- Quad-Core-CPU Intel Celeron J1900, 4C, 2,0 GHz, 2 MB Cache
- 1 x DDR3L 1333 SO-DIMM
- Intel Gen 7 Grafiken und Medien Encoder / Decoder-Motor
- 8,5" TFT WXGA (1366x768) 250cd / m² LCD-Panel
- 18.5" Projected Capacitive Touch Panel
- 1 x 2,5" SATA Festplatte 320GB 5.400 rpm w / HDD Tür
- 1 x Full size Mini-Card-Steckplatz (Mini-PCIe / USB / 3G SIM-Steckplatz)
1 x Halb Größe Mini-Card-Steckplatz (Mini-PCIe / USB)
- 4 x Serial:
- 2 x RJ-50 Powered RS-232 (COM1, COM2, passen RI / 5V durch BIOS-Einstellung)
- 1 x RJ-50 Powered RS-232 (COM3, passen RI / 12V von BIOS-Einstellung)
- 1 x RJ-50 Powered RS-232/422/485 (COM4 einstellen RI / 12V & RS232 / 422/485 von BIOS-Einstellung)
- 2 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0
- Parallel: 1 x DB-25 Parallel Port
- LAN: 1 x RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet)
- VGA: 1 x DB-15 VGA-Anschluss für 2. Anzeige
- Kassenladenanschluss: 1 x RJ-11, unterstützt zwei Kassenschubladen (24V, 1,1 A max)
- Build-in 2M Autofokus-Web-Cam, USB-Schnittstelle
- Abmessungen: 461.6mm x 309.8mm x 64.5mm
Similar Products of the KPPC Series:
15" XGA TFT LCD Panel PC, Projected Capacitive Touch Screen, Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB 2.5" HDD, VGA, Gbit LAN, 4xCOM, 4xUSB, LPT, Cash Drawer, Audio, External AC 100W DC-12V/8.3A, Black
15" TFT LCD Panel PC, Projected Capacitive Touch Screen, Intel Pentium B950 2.1GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB, VGA, Gbit LAN, 4xCOM, 4xUSB, LPT, Cash Drawer, Audio, 2.5" SATA HDD Bay, Mini-PCIe, 19V DC-In, Black