comes as the brand new industrial wireless redundant serial device server. It is incorporated with the industrial 4 port RS- 422/485 wireless device server and an antenna made of fiberglass apart from various other features.
Prominent Features of the industrial wireless redundant serial device server
The USP of JetPort 5804i is its antenna which is not only made of fiberglass as opposed to rubber but is also resistant to water, dust and UV. The external antenna expands the range of WLAN. Encrypted data transmission is facilitated by this industrial wireless redundant serial device server with 128-bit WEP and WPA.
JetPort 5804i comes with Redundant to the Device function or what is known as the RTTD Technology encompassing dual Ethernet ports. This allows the industrial wireless redundant serial device server to facilitate auto-recovery of the network within 200ms and therefore, non-stop connection. It also supports isolation protection of 2KV.
JetPort 5804i has two digital outputs and four digital inputs. Management is secured by means of HTTPS and SSH. The Digital Output, Syslog, SNMP and Email allows for event notification while vertical mounting is facilitated by the DIN Rail and wall mount equipments included in this industrial wireless redundant serial device server.
JetPort 5804i can be configured using JetPort Commander, which is an easy-to-use Windows Utility, promising remarkable setup wizards.
The device supports redundant power inputs by 12-48VDC terminal block, TCP server, Real/Virtual COM, and serial services, independent of DC Jack.
Benefits of the JetPort 5804i
This industrial wireless redundant serial device server is of multiple benefits for users. For instance, 4 serial devices can be controlled over the Ethernet using just one IP address and the RTTD technology. JetPort 5804i allows a LAN interface of 802.11b/g with a maximum of 54Mbps speed, thereby, offering excellent bandwidth connection to the otherwise hard-to-wire serial devices.
Additionally, industrial wireless redundant serial device server solves all sorts of cabling problems. Unauthorized access or hacking is also prevented by means of the 128-bit WEP that guarantees maximum protection of the serial data transmission.
You can find similar products under Serial-to-Ethernet Communication Servers.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +49 (0)511 807 259 0
- 4-port RS422/485 to 802.11b/g (up to 54Mbps) Wireless network
- Encrypted data transmission with 128-bit WEP and WPA
- external antenna expands the range of WLAN
- fiberglass antenna for water, dust and UV resistance
- supports 2KV isolation protection
- RTTD, Redundant to the Device function Dual Ethernet ports,
network auto-recovery in less than 200ms
- 4x Digital Inputs and 2x digital outputs
- redundant power inputs by 12-48V DC Terminal Block and DC Jack
- independent serial services, real/virtual COM,
TCP Server/ Client/ Tunnel and UDP connections
- JetPort commander, easy-to-use Windows Utility with smart setup wizards
- secured management by HTTPS and SSH
- event notification by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap and digital Output
- vertical mounting by DIN rail, wallmount/ desktop