IPC2U presents the iROBO-2000 compact embedded computer series. The iROBO-2000 is equipped with the Intel Atom Dual Core D525 1.8GHz CPU. Thus this fanless system is able to provide appropriate performance for most industry applications. The iROBO 2000 was developed as multiple purpose system and can be deployed in different areas such as retail and gross sales, ticket or toll machines. Outdoor utilization is provided by special version with wide temperature range from -20°C till +70°C or by standard version from -10°C to +55°C. Moreover, the embedded system has numerous interfaces (up to 3 PCI/ PCIe slots) with functions according to users demands. For data storage there are 2x SATA interfaces for 2.5“ HDDs or SSD as well as 1x CFI/ II socket.
The system is compact sized with 141 mm x 157 mm x 226 mm (W x H x D) and can be placed at space-critical places.
iROBO-2000 series contains a lot of versions:
- iROBO-2010 with 1x PCI slot
- iROBO-2021 with 2x PCI and 1x PCIex 4 slots
- iROBO-2030 with 3x PCI slots
- iROBO-2021W with 2x PCI and 1x PCIex 4 slots and -20°C ~ +70°C temperature range
- iROBO-2030W with 3x PCI slots and -20°C ~ +70°C temperature range
- iROBO-2021-DIO/ iROBO-2030-DIO/ iROBO-2010-DIO with isolated Digital Input/ Output (12DI +12 DO).
You can find similar products under Rugged Embedded Systems.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +49 (0)511 807 259 0
- Intel Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz CPU
- Up to 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 3x PCI (iROBO-2030),
2x PCI + 1x PCIe x 4 (iROBO-2021)
1x PCI (iROBO-2010)
- 1x Intel Gbit LAN
- 1x RS232 (external) + 2x RS232 (internal), 1x RS232/422/485, 4x USB 2.0, 1x PS/2, 1x mic-in, 1x speaker-out
- 2x SATA HDD Drive Bay, CF I/II Socket
- 8~25V DC Power Input
- Size: 141 mm x 157 mm x 226 mm
- Temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Extended temperature range: -20°C to +70°C (iROBO-2021W, iROBO-2030W)
- Vibration: 5 Grms, Shock: 50 Grms
- CE, FCC Class A certifications