Reduce downtime costs and get a performance boost with Nexcom's Intel Core Panel PC.
Durability, high performance and remote operation controls are catchwords for the industries with complex production systems and hazardous environments. The factory floor is one place where the ruggedness and quality of equipment are essential factors. IPPC 2160P, the next generation industrial panel PC from Nexcom, aces these stringent quality tests with relative ease.
What makes the IPPC 2160P special?
This heavy Industrial Panel PC is arrayed with a powerful processor for improved performance. High quality, anti-scratch touchscreens score over traditional monitors as they draw in the user and increase accuracy, attention and response rates. The 10 point LCD multi-touch screen is user friendly with the added benefit of a LED backlight for indoor viewing. The computer is a separate piece attached to the monitor enabling easy upgrade and maintenance. The motherboard is equipped with multiple expansion slots for add-ons; communication and connectivity outlets such as LAN, USB and Wifi. Incompatible systems add to operation woes and increase costs through upgrades and switch overs. This IPPC model is aligned with application programs and controllers including the fieldbus module, Citect SCADA, JMObile HMI and CODESYS SoftLogic.
The IPPC 2160P thrives in harsh environments
Petroleum, oil and gas, chemical processing companies, steel and energy industry require rugged electronic equipments. This panel PC has a vibration resistant chassis and the fan-less mode ensures zero noise during operations. The robust front panel is designed to meet IP66 protection grade. This makes it less vulnerable to damage from dust, water, extreme temperature fluctuations and chemical contaminants. The power output options allow for the panel PC to be set up in areas with different electric variables.
This Nexcom PC is a worthy investment for businesses who seek a computer system with flexible human-to-machine interface and process control.
- 21.5 ", 16:9 Projected Capacitive Touch
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- LCD color: 16.7M
- Viewing angle: 89 ° (V) / 89 ° (H)
- Supports 2nd/3rd Gen. Intel Core CPU, rPGA 988
- Intel HM76 Express Chipset
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slots, 4GB DDR3 (standard), supports up to 8 GB DDR3-1066/1333, non-ECC unbuffered
- 1 x external CFast socket
- 2 x hard drive bay: optional 1 x 2.5 "SATA HDD or 1 x SATA DOM
- 1-255 s Programmable Watchdog
- 2 x Mini-PCIe sockets (optional Support Wi-Fi, 3.5G module or fieldbus card)
- Ethernet: 2 x RJ45
- Second display VGA Connection: 1 x DB15
- 4 x USB2.0
- COM # 1: RS232/422/485 w / 2.5 kV isolated
COM # 2: RS232/422/485 w / 2.5 kV isolated
- Fieldbus: (protocol interface optional)
- IP protection: IP66 front
- Mounting: Panel / Wall / Stand / VESA 100mm x 100mm
- Power consumption: 12V ~ 30VDC
Power Supply: Optional AC-DC power supply (12 V, 60 W)
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Similar products of IPPC-Serie:
15" Fanless Panel PC, Touch Screen, Aluminium Front IP66, SXGA, LED Backlight, Intel Core i5 - 3610ME 2.7GHz, 4GB DDR3, VGA, 2xGbit LAN, 5xUSB 2.0 (1xin front), 3xCOM, 9V...+30V DC - in isolation
15" Fanless Panel PC, Touch Screen, Aluminium Front IP66, SXGA, LED Backlight, Intel Core i5 - 3610ME 2.7GHz, 4GB DDR3, VGA, 2xGbit LAN, 5xUSB 2.0 (1xin front), 3xCOM, 9V...+30V DC - i
19" Fanless Panel PC, Touch Screen, Aluminium Front IP66, SXGA, LED Backlight, Intel Core i5 - 3610ME 2.7GHz, 4GB DDR3, VGA, 2xGbit LAN, 5xUSB 2.0 (1xin front), 6xCOM, 1x PCI, 1x PCIe x4, AC Power Input