IPC2U presents with the AR-V6100 und AR-V6005 Vehicle PCs the winner of the 21st Taiwan Excellence Award assigned by the Taiwan Ministery of Economic Affairs and Taiwan External Trade Development Council for implementation of product innovations.
You can find similar products under
The AR-V6005FL is equipped with the power-saving Intel Atom E640 1GHz processor and the Intel EG20T chipset, which allow fanless design. The device has beside standard interfaces like VGA, DVI, Ethernet, USB, WLAN, Bluetooth and COM also smart power management, CAN interface, digital I/O´s. GPS and 3.5G GSM.
The AR-V6100FL is a fanless embedded system, producing with an Intel Core i7 45W CPU high computing performance. Also this model is outfitted with interfaces such as CAN, WiFi, 3.5G GSM, Bluetooth and GPS as well as smart power management, which are very important for some Vehicle PC.
Both devices are certanly designed for wide temperature range of –20°C to +60°C, which is also important for PC deployment in vehicles.
The intelligent power management is an important Vehicle PC feature regarding usability and realibility. The power module in both PCs is designed for input voltages between 9 and 32VDC and is controlled by a separate µController providing following features.
1. System switch off delay: the user can adjust delay time in BIOS.
2. Several trials to switch power on/ off: if the system does not start or cannot be shut down, three trials may be automatically made. This is particularily important for deployment in harsh environments like at -20°C.
3. Power input monitoring: permanent monitoring of the DC input voltage in order to prevent vehicle battery drain. The system cannot boot if the battery voltage is lower than 11.2V. If battery voltage falls under 10.8V during system operations, the PC will be authomatically shut down to beware the rest loading of the battery.
4. LED indicators to show power status.
5. Remote control with two options to power on or shut down the system: either via car ignition or via switch or remote control switch cable.
These both systems are well-suitable for providing 24/7 operations, also under harsch environments. The Vehicle-PCs AR-V6005 & AR-V6100 support optional GPS/GPRS/WiFi modules within a compact system in order to perform demanding telematic apllications. Moreover, these systems possess remarkable mechanical design to match high application environment requirements such as shock or vibration. Therefore both systems are equipped with certified protection against vibration up to 3g (according to IEC60068-2-64) and against shock up to 50g 11ms (according to IEC60068-2-27). Moreover these systems have eMark certification (e13) important for transoptation business line.