ICP DAS has released a new high speed Ethernet input-output module PET-7H16M with support of Modbus TCP protocol featuring the sampling rate of up to 200 kS/s per channel. The module also provides 4 digital input channels and 4 digital output channels.
Features of PET-7H16M input-output module:
- Support of Modbus TCP protocol
- 8 analog input channels
- 16-bit resolution, up to 200 000 samples/s per channel
- Memory capacity for storage of up to 30 000 000 data samples
- Storage time of 125 seconds at a sampling rate of 30 kHz, and of 19.6 seconds at a sampling rate of 200 kHz.
- Voltage +/- 10 V, +/- 5 V
- Accuracy 0.05 % FSR (full-scale range)
- FIFO buffer for 2000 samples
- Triggers: software, external
- 4 digital input channels
- 4 digital output channels of open collector type
- Support of LabVIEW and VC, C#, VB.NET API libraries
- Power over Ethernet or from terminal block of +12…+48 V DC
- 1500 V DC Ethernet isolation and 2500 V DC input-output isolation
- Operating temperature -25 ~ +75 °C
Analog input features:
The continuous polling of analog channels with the rate of up to 30 kHz per channel and transmission to the PC is possible.
The limited sampling with transmission to the PC at the rate of up to 200 kHz per channel is possible.
The memory capacity allows the storage of up to 30 000 000 samples - 125 seconds at a sampling rate of 30 kHz, and up to 19.6 seconds at a sampling rate of 200 kHz.
- Software trigger - the acquisition of data samples begins/ends with a command from the PC.
- External trigger for the selected acquisition - the acquisition of data samples begins/ends after an external electrical signal.
- External trigger for the continuous acquisition - the acquisition of data samples goes synchronously with an external electrical signal.
External trigger for the selected acquisition features:
The external trigger allows beginning/stopping the data sampling with the rate of up to 200 kHz.
- Pre-Trigger – the module performs acquisition and, once an external trigger signal is received, it stops the acquisition and transfers the data to the PC.
- Post-Trigger – the module starts the acquisition, once an external trigger signal is received.
For the operation with PET-7H16M, there are VC, C#, VB.NET API and LabVIEW Toolkit libraries available.
For PET-7H16M please read the manual and specification.
For further technical information, inquiries about offers or placement of orders, please contact our sales team at email@example.com